For more than 10 years Korita Aviation is committed to delivering high quality inflight catering equipment. We say what we do and we do what we say. To achieve this, we are continuously looking for talented, driven and enthusiastic people.
Currently, we are looking for a talented Customer Service Representative to work out of our global sales office, Nuth, The Netherlands. If you thrive on maintaining internal and external relationships and have excellent organisational skills with the drive and proactive behaviour required to exceed customer expectations – we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications including a letter of motivation and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.
Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you thrive on maintaining internal and external relationships. You have excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and switch priorities at a moment’s notice. You are highly proficient in administrative tasks and take care to ensure a high level of accuracy in executing all of your tasks to the highest level. Your customers are located worldwide. This requires you to think and act from an international context.
- Monitoring order fulfillment process
- Providing excellent service to our customers
- Ensuring optimal customer satisfaction
- Support sales in tender processes
- Managing stock positions
- Managing customer database
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer literacy and experience with ERP, CRM systems and MS-Office programs
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both verbal and written. A knowledge of more languages is an advantage
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Accuracy in all tasks performed
- Proactive work ethic to your daily work
- An ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Intercultural awareness